This seminar sold out in April - early booking advised!
From Embodied Energy to Reducing Construction Waste – an overview of using low impact building materials
This 2 hour session will:
- Take delegates through the life cycle journey of some building materials (both conventional and low environmental impact)
- Discuss the definition of embodied carbon
- Review some existing LCA tools available
- Explore how we can reduce waste on site
- Samples of some alternative building materials will be presented and there will be an opportunity to discuss their merits and possible limitations.